Sky-high water heating bills stopping you from showering in comfort? The Mini-4 Stiebel Eltron Tankless Electric Water Heater With Flow Reducer is a compact heater that brings you impressive German engineering without the hefty upkeep. Purchase one today for all heated water needs with its fabulous features, including:
Point of Use Advantage
Point of use heated water means that there are no heated tanks with standby water. The Mini-4 simply heats water as it passes through a series of pipes and tubes, instead of drawing it from a heated tank. Basically, it heats water whenever it is needed.
The Mini-4 tankless electric water heater does not use gas to power itself up. This makes it more eco-friendly than gas-powered water heater tanks because gas is non-renewable and electricity can be powered by renewable sources such as the sun, wind, or water.
Tankless heaters are recommended source for areas such as a kitchen or bathroom sink, laundry areas, boats, RVs, and other compact living spaces that may require point of use water heating. Imagine how much you can save with an electric heater for your summer cabin versus a tank heater!
0.5 GPM Flow Reducer
This handy feature is an aerator that fits most faucets, so that no drains or circulating pumps are needed. It allows you to enjoy hot water without “cold spots”. The Mini-4 can save you hundreds on installation costs with this feature!
- Model: Stiebel Eltron Mini 4
- Product Type: Tankless electric water heater
- Product Dimensions: 3.25″L x 7.5″W x 6.5″H
- Product Weight: 3.44 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Voltage: 208; 220-240
- Wattage (208V / 220V-240V): 2.6 / 3.5
- Amperage (208V / 220V-240V): 12.6 / 15.2 amps
- Minimum Required Circuit Breaker Size (208V / 220V-240V): 20 / 20 amps
- Recommended Wire Size (208V / 220V-240V): 12 / 12 AWG copper
- Minimum Water Flow to Activate Unit: 0.53 GPM / 2.0 Lmin
- Degree of Protection According to IEC 529: IP 24
- Minimum Water Resistivity: 2795 ohms x inches 1100 ohms x cm
- Working Pressure 150 psi / 10 bar
- Tested to Pressure: 300 psi / 20 bar
- Volume of Water in Unit: 0.026 gallons / 0.1 liters
- Water Connections: For 3/8″ O.D. flex connector
- Parts Warranty: 3 years
- Great water heater for boats, RVs, and other recreational homes
- Saves money as it uses water only when needed
- Safety high-limit with automatic reset feature
- Requires no drains or circulating pumps
- Controlled by a simple flow switch
- Does not require the heating costs for a tank
- Equipped with a safety high-limit with reset
- Ideal for pool homes, cabins, guest houses, and other point of use buildings
Compact and can be hung anywhere – under 4 lbs.!