With over 1.5 billion monthly active users worldwide, WhatsApp GB is one of the most popular messaging apps out there. One can chat with friends, families and acquaintances via this platform. If you are one of those people who wants to find someone else on WhatsApp GB, this post is for you! We will discuss how to find someone on WhatsApp GB as well as what the limitations are with WhatsApp GB and how they may affect your search.
Steps to find someone on WhatsApp GB:
1. Turn on your phone’s internet browser and type in “WhatsApp GB”
2. Click the green WhatsApp GB icon with a white speech bubble to download the app.
3. Enter your mobile number and verify it with a text message
3. If you already have a WhatsApp GB account, open it up, sign into your account, then click “New Contact” at the bottom of the screen
4. Type in their name or number and hit “Search”
5. You’ll now see them as an option under Contacts (or Add Friends) if they’re not already there!
6. Send them a message or call them right when you’ve found them!
Limitations of finding someone on WhatsApp GB:
The first limitation of WhatsApp GB is that you can only message a person who has already installed WhatsApp GB. This would mean that unless they have downloaded the app, you will not be able to find them on it. The second limitation is that if you search for someone and cannot find their number in your phone’s contacts list, then they’re most likely using a different phone number or might not use WhatsApp GB anymore.
Nevertheless, there are many other ways to find someone besides WhatsApp GB. You can do it on Facebook or Twitter if you know their username and a few (or all) of the digits in their phone number. If they’re not found anywhere else, then your best bet would be Google.
And if you are set on your ways to find someone in WhatsApp GB and chat, just send them an invitation via SMS to join WhatsApp GB. That option is available directly in WhatsApp GB Application.
Finding someone on WhatsApp GB isn’t as hard as it seems. Simply open the app and go to “settings” then select “people & accounts.” From there, you will see who has been added into your contacts list and also what phone number they are associated with, if applicable. If you do not know a person’s username or cannot find them in your contact list, try looking for their profile picture by going back to the main screen of the application where all conversations take place and scrolling through each one until you come across the correct individual. I hope you find this article helpful in your endeavor.